Thursday, November 12, 2015

life and its complicacies

So this was life assumed to shape itself.. To be frank, I always tried my hard to understand what it needs from me, but each time I failed.. And the biggest support of my life is shaking from its bottom.. Why it happens that what we expect is not worth expecting for others? Why is it like that what we express, is virtuality for others,  but what they say is practicality? Just because our views do not go hand in hand with  others, do that means we r always wrong just because conclusion is inferred by those who matters for us than any thing in our life.. I know we can't share the same views with every one and nor do we make people expect what we expect but do that make our expectations vulnerable enough to be ruled out.. And when the point comes when you have choose between your area of thoughts and next persons life area in our life, the ball has go in that court.. This is what life made me learn till now.. I am not saying I am always right.. In fact if taken into consideration general perception, I guess it would come out that I am 90 % time below practicality but that doesn't mean I am not fair with things.. May be that kind of thoughts lead to new kind of school.. I am stubborn.. In my views yes I am.. Compromises is my cupof tea only when served with kind of snacks I find worth eating.. Balance is what I always find the nearest way to deal with situation..  But if it will shift, my inertia will definitely come into action.. Law of science.. Can't help it.. If I respect ur ways of life, mind that I respect mine even more.. It's just that I let u lead urs.. So should u..

No comments:

Post a Comment